Message to Patients re COVID-19 Coronavirus Alert Level 2
WE’RE OPEN AND SEEING PATIENTS BOTH ONLINE & FACE TO FACE…however there are certain modifications as to how we deliver our service.
- We will continue to offer virtual consultations i.e. telephone and video consults (note: our consult fees have been reduced to $20 per consultation) These consults will still need to be booked with reception. Your invoice will be sent to you via email or post and you can pay via internet banking.
- We can also provide face to face consultations but patients will be screened before they are allowed inside the clinic. If a patient is suspected to have COVID-19, we will need to refer them to one of the Community Based Assessment Centres for COVID-19.
- The main entrance to the building will remain closed. Only booked face to face consults will be allowed inside the building. No walk-ins will be permitted. We require all patients coming in and out of the clinic to use the hand sanitizers provided at the entrance.
- Please note that our staff may where personal protective Equipment (PPE) during our interaction with patients.
- For contact tracing purposes, in case a patient has been identified to be positive with COVID-19, we require all patients entering the premises to sign in using GuestHQ as per Ministry of Health guidelines. Please complete sign-in using your own mobile device prior to entering the premises. An iPad will be available, located at Reception if you do not have your own device. We appreciate your cooperation to support this government initiative.Please note: The following provisions apply only during the period that the New Zealand government has implemented a level 1 or above response to the COVID-19 emergency. Personal information collected on patients checking into www.guesthq.co.nz will only be used for the purposes of contact-tracing for COVID-19 and will not be used for any other purposes. It will only be made available to third parties for the purposes of contact tracing, as required by law. In the event that COVID-19 New Zealand Government response measures are ended, all contact-tracing personal information will be deleted.
- In order to maintain physical distancing and to be able to monitor the number of people inside the clinic at one time, only 1 patient per clinician at a time will be allowed in the clinic. Only 1 parent can accompany a child booked to see a clinician.
- If you are waiting to be seen, please remain in your car or outside the clinic and phone reception to let us know you have arrived. When it is your turn to see the clinician, one of our staff will let you in. if you are kept waiting please be patient with us, as we have to disinfect the rooms in between patients. If there is a significant delay to your scheduled appointment, we will be in contact with you.
- Dedicated COVID-19 Healthline number: 0800 358 5453
- As we UNITE AGAINST COVID-19
Play it safe
You will have more freedom of movement at Alert level 2, but it is up to each one of us to keep the rest of New Zealand safe.
These are the most important things that you can do:
- COVID-19 is still out there. Play it safe.
- Keep your distance from other people in public.
- If you are sick. Stay home. Don’t go to work or school and don’t socialise.
- If you have symptoms of cold or flu, call your doctor or Healthline and get tested.
- Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow, regularly disinfect surfaces.
- If you have been told to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
- Keep track of where you’ve been and who you have seen.
Thank you again for your cooperation. Your safety and welfare is our utmost concern
From the clinicians and staff at Institute of sport Physiotherapy
He waka eke noa / we are all in this together